There has certainly been a lot of interest in mobile since our 2012 conference and it is encouraging to see more and more companies starting to embrace mobile recruitment.
Although we will be confirming details about the upcoming 2013 Mobile Recruitment Conference very shortly, we recognise that a 12 month period between our conferences can seem a long time, especially if you are looking to get started with mobile recruitment as soon as possible. That is why we have developed two new Mobile Recruitment training courses:
1. MOBILE RECRUITMENT WORKSHOP
The Mobile Recruitment Workshop is a half day training course packed with information to help non-technical people gain a thorough understanding of mobile recruitment.
The workshop has been designed for both Corporate (In-House) Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies, plus other recruitment related businesses that want to mobilise their business.
What Will Delegates Learn?
The workshop course will focus on four mobile recruitment areas:
- Current mobile trends and why you need to “go mobile” quickly
- The key ingredients for successful mobile websites and mobile apps
- How to use mobile marketing strategies to attract targeted candidates
- How to implement mobile recruitment
Throughout the workshop there will be plenty of best practice examples and case studies.
To find out more visit our dedicated website at: www.MobileRecruitmentWorkshop.com
2. HOW TO GO MOBILE IN RECRUITMENT – Online Video Training Course
How To Go Mobile In Recruitment is a concise, online video training course which will give you all the information (and confidence) you need to fully understand mobile.
No prior mobile knowledge or technical skills are required and in the 60 minutes of packed training you will discover what you need to do to introduce mobile recruitment into your own company.
Who Is The Training For?
- Recruiters who want to learn more about the impact that mobile is having on recruitment and how it affects their own company
- Recruiters who don’t yet have a dedicated mobile recruitment/careers website
- Recruiters who want to understand more about mobile apps and whether they are appropriate for their own company
- Recruiters who want to discover how mobile marketing (e.g.SMS, QR Codes, Mobile Search) can be used to attract targeted candidates
Find Out More
To find out more visit our dedicated website at: www.HowToGoMobileInRecruitment.com
Other Training Areas
If there are any other areas of Mobile Recruitment you would like to see covered then please feel free to contact us.