Did you know that you could be losing potential hires every single day by not having a mobile friendly web site?
Consider the following:
- 8 out of 10 phones sold in the UK are smartphones
- Job seekers are expecting to be able to search and apply for a job using their mobile device
- Some companies are now seeing 30% of their traffic coming from a mobile device (yet they still aren’t offering a mobile-friendly experience!)
It’s Time To Go Mobile!
Wherever you are on your mobile journey, we can help you! The Mobile Recruitment Conference has a fantastic reputation for helping Recruiters get results from using mobile. Each year we handpick our Speakers so that delegates get an opportunity to hear the latest:
- Mobile Trends – What’s hot in Mobile right now and what you should be doing to stay ahead
- Best Practices – What is working right now and how to get similar (or better) results
- Case Studies – See who is getting great results from using Mobile in Recruitment
We also invite some of our previous delegates back as speakers to share the success they have had by implementing what they learnt at our previous conferences (one of our most popular sessions!) But don’t just take our word for it, watch what delegates from one of our previous conferences had to say in the following video!
With Mobile and Social Media now being so closely aligned (e.g. more than half of Facebook users access their account through a mobile device) we have a brand new format for 2013. For the very first time we will be running two conferences on the same day, in one venue!
The morning conference sessions are being run in conjunction with our sister event – the Social Media in Recruitment Conference – and will consist of a mixture of keynote speakers, case studies and trends covering both mobile and social media.
We will also have our popular “success stories” session where we invite past delegates back to share their success from implementing social media and mobile strategies after attending one of our previous conferences.
The afternoon programme will consist of individual Mobile Master Class sessions including Mobile Websites, Mobile Apps and Mobile Marketing.
Ticket Offer – Save £50!
To register your ticket at the Mobile Recruitment event of the year (and save £50 over the regular ticket price) visit our tickets page or click on the banner below: